There are two categories to enter; Poetry and Short Fiction. Works previously published are accepted and there are no limitations on themes or subject matters. Poetry entries should be no more than 40 lines and Short Fiction entries should be no more than 2,000 words.
Submissions close 31 August 2018.
Announcing an exciting opportunity for writers to showcase their work to wider audiences, as entries are open for the Aesthetica Creative Writing Award.
Celebrating excellence in Poetry and Short Fiction, the Creative Writing Award, hosted by the international art and culture publication, Aesthetica Magazine, supports and nurtures new writing talent. The renowned award presents a fantastic opportunity for writers to further their involvement in the literary world.
Creative Writing Award Prizes include:
- £1,000 for each winner (Poetry and Short Fiction)
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology
- Consultation with Redhammer (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- One year subscription to Granta
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage