The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is currently open for submissions. Hosted by the international art and culture publication Aesthetica Magazine, the Award celebrates excellence in Poetry and Short Fiction, supporting new writing talent and presents writers with a fantastic opportunity to further their involvement in the literary world.
Creative Writing Prizes include:
- £1,000 for each category winner (Poetry and Short Fiction)
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual 2020
- Consultation with Redhammer (Short Fiction Winner)
- Full Membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- One-year subscription to Granta
- Books courtesy of Bloodaxe Books and Vintage